Pyramid String Jacket
Vendor: KAYO Anime Clothing
string designs at shoulder and back Hooded Hood is hidden inside of collar. Brass snap at back neck. Chest pockets and side pockets. Thumb Hole Made from cotton french terry...
- string designs at shoulder and back
- Hood is hidden inside of collar. Brass snap at back neck.
- Chest pockets and side pockets.
- Thumb Hole
- Made from cotton french terry
- Print is layered on top, and made from rayon jersey.
- Front zip
- Gold grommets details at chest pocket
This triangular pattern "uroko"is influenced by Traditional Japanese kimono print.
This represents snake scales, and was a favorite charm against bad luck, sickness and evilness. Just as the uroko protect the snake from harm, so these scales would protect wearer.
Uroko can also symbolize a new beginning, just as the snake casts off its old skin each year, so the wearer can look forward to a fresh start.